The DreamWear Under the Nose Nasal Mask is truly a unique breakthrough in sleep therapy. Philips Respironics designed this Nasal Mask to make it feel like you are wearing nothing at all. The unique soft frame has two tubes that direct the airflow to one soft cushion that meets under your nose, giving you a secure seal, with the lightest touch.
DreamWear’s unique design offers many of the benefits of nasal and nsal pillow masks, giving patients the best of both mask types. Allowing more freedom of movement and more comfort than their prescribed mask.
Features of the DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask
- Innovative Soft Tubing Frame: The soft frame directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the nasal cushion, because the frame is soft it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points; and it will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
- Freedom to Move: If you sleep on your back DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side DreamWear’s lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal; therapy air is channeled into the upper tube maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels.
- Unique Under-the-Nose Cushion: The nasal cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both nostrils, with the cushion’s low profile design there is absolutely no contact on top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion and in the mask’s elbow quietly disperse excess air.
- Headgear & Tubing Attachment: The soft, single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Minimal Contact & Open Field of View: With a low profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and single strap headgear, the Dreamwear is one of the most minimal masks available, providing the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
- Frame Sizes: DreamWear’s frame is available in three sizes — Small, Medium & Large. Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit; but packs are available with other frame sizes for larger and more petite users. The frame and cushion sizes are interchangeable so that any size frame can be used with any size cushion.