Features of the AirFit F20
- Open Visibility Mask Design:The AirFit™ 20 Full Face mask covers the nose and mouth without the aid of a forehead support. The frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may enjoy the open range of visibility
- InfinitySeal™ Full Face Cushion: The newly designed seal provides an effective seal across a wide range of therapy pressures to strengthen the seal throughout CPAP therapy. This cushion pairs with the frame which is intended to fit a number of different face types and structures.
- Padded Headgear with Magnetic Clips: Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability. The Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick Release Elbow with Air Diffuser: This feature allows the user to quickly stop and start therapy without the need to disrupt the mask. Diffused venting evenly disperses air to dampen air flow and noise out of the mask.
- Multiple Headgear Sizes Available: Three different headgear sizes to ensure an optimal fit for the user. Only the Standard size is included with the purchase of this mask and headgear unit. The other sizes available for purchase are: Small and Large. Choose the best for your face structure and cushion size.